CyberGen is an established security consulting and services provider with an expert technical staff around the globe. We specialize in all manner of cybersecurity solutions with diverse and broad experience in the industry
We are seeking a Service Delivery Manager (SDM) of Professional Services to join our team. The SDM position is responsible for providing technical leadership and oversight to the Professional Services team and CyberGen customers. The ideal candidate is driven by technology evolution, a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to track service metrics, and maintain strong customer relationships and satisfaction.
This is a Full-time Remote Work from Home (WFH) position that will report to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Oversight of the service delivery team, ensuring processes are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction
- Develop and present monthly reporting on key metrics to leadership
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines
- Building partnerships and liaising with other team leaders to build synergies between the company’s services
- Providing oversight to ensure prompt responses to technology support issues
- In-depth understanding of, and adherence to, Service Level Objectives (SLOs), Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and ticket escalation
- Maintain confidentially and privacy in all dealings with clients.
- Maintain an up-to-date level of knowledge with regards to professional service technologies
- Provide status and metric reporting to the C-level
- Assist other members of the Professional Services team as needed or directed
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in customer service, leadership, and logistics
- Adept in creation and oversight of technical documentation deliverables
- Strong ability to manage own time to fulfill tasks efficiently, in the correct priority, and to the required level of quality
- Experience with IT Operations and Cloud Managed Services (AWS/Azure)
- Proficient working with Office Suite (Word, Excel, SharePoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Proficiency with common vendor management platforms
- In-depth knowledge on Desktop, Server, Switch, Router and Firewall functionalities
- Ability to work with little or no supervision from direct manager
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly technical environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Preferred to hold active ITIL or equivalent technical certifications
- Other active certifications in related field
Home Office Requirements:
- High speed Internet access
- Private, secure workspace