Remote: United States
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Aruba ClearPass Engineer to join our team. In this role your primary responsibility will be to design, implement, and support Aruba ClearPass solutions for clients. You will work closely with the network and security teams to ensure the successful integration of ClearPass into the existing infrastructure.
- Designing and planning network access control policies using Aruba ClearPass.
- Architectural integration with Aruba ClearPass, Okta, and Radius.
- Integrating ClearPass with existing network infrastructure, such as switches, routers, and wireless controllers.
- Familiarity with ClearPass TACACS, Onboard, and OnGuard policy features
- Configuring and testing policies for user and device authentication.
- Implementation proficiency in Firewalls, Endpoint Security, and E-mail Protection.
- Provide tier 3 (Professional level) operational support to resolve critical business issues that require deep network troubleshooting techniques and performance analysis.
- Implementation proficiency in Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) and Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Expertise in providing Security Architecture as a Service.
- Minimum of 5 years in a corporate senior security architect position, with proven experience in network security & application security.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Aruba Clearpass, including policy management, access control, and guest access
- Familiarity with network protocols and technologies such as RADIUS, LDAP, 802.1X, and AAA
- In depth knowledge of security and networking standards, computing layers and protocol layers.
- Proactive about risk assessment and threat modeling including advanced threats and countermeasures.
- Collaborating with other IT teams, including network engineers, security teams, and system administrators.
If you are a dedicated and customer-oriented individual with a passion for technology, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team as an Aruba Clearpass Engineer and contribute to the successful implementation and support of cutting-edge network access control solutions.