Remote: United States
CyberGen is an established security consulting and services provider with an expert technical staff around the globe. We specialize in all manner of cybersecurity solutions with diverse and broad experience in the industry.
Cybergen is looking for an Azure Active Directory Engineer, who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining cloud infrastructure, virtualized environments, and Microsoft Server solutions. The candidate will work with internal and external business partners, IT organization, and multiple outsourcing providers to effectively deliver infrastructure services and operational assurances in the Active Directory functional area through the planning and management.
The long-term (6 months) AD resource at RGA should have Expert level Active Directory Architect and administration experience. Detailed ACL, DACL, and File Permissions mastery. Group Policy administration and delegation skills should be advanced.
- Provide escalation and mentoring to L1/L2 team members on an ongoing basis.
- Escalation skill responsible for proactively supporting the L1/L2 members. Empowering them to resolve current issues and develop coping strategies for the future.
- Provide a healthy and trusting relationship via clear communication and setting appropriate boundaries.
- Support and encourage the professional and technical development of the L1/L2 members. Provide active guidance to assist in achieving their goals. Offer a fresh perspective and independent point of view, while guiding a process that fosters growth and educational development of the L1/L2 members.
- Build and maintain productive relationships.
- Excellent documentation skills and comfort in speaking with C-Level executives to elevate concerns and program needs.
- Support the achievement of service levels and metrics-based performance
- Provide support and oversight as necessary for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity activities for their tower
- Ensures adherence to enterprise IT policies and procedures
- Oversight of escalations related to incident management and service requests
- Problem management and root cause analysis
- Planning & execution of change management activities
- Works under supervision with moderate latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Work outside of regular hours / BAU rotation will be required / On call Rotation
- Travel on-site is preferred.
Technology Specific Knowledge & Responsibilities:
- Expert knowledge AD / Azure
- Creating, modifying, deletion of GPOs, user / group administration
- SHA2 Certificates (design, cleanup)
- Share and corporate drive structure and permissions
- DNS, DFS, and DHCP, SSO, MFA
- DNS mastery in both MS DNS, and Infoblox will be a requirement.
- ADConnect builds, synchronization
- Azure Roles assignment
- Active Directory privilege assignments
- Creating, modifying, deletion conditional Access Policies
- On Prem Domain Controllers architecture
- Creating, modifying, deletion of domain trusts
- Working knowledge of UWM polices a plus
- Working knowledge of ADFS a plus
- Escalation point for L1/L2/L3 team members
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation
- Design/building/implementing of Active Directory
- Strong working knowledge of Powershell commands/scripting
- VBScript experience a plus
- Recommendations for system improvements/automation/optimization
- Strong knowledge of replication and configuration
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, IT or related field or equivalent experience
- MCSE or MCITP a plus
- Strong experience in Active Directory and Azure
- A working knowledge of ITIL
- Experience working in an enterprise environment
- SQL and Storage Experience is a plus
- O365 Experience is a plus.
- AWS Experience is a PLUS
- Strong scripting skills of Windows Powershell
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Candidate should possess the following abilities:
- Manage multiple and competing priorities
- Identify problems, evaluate alternatives, negotiate, and drive solution implementation
- Establish effective working relationships with staff at all levels, providers, and stakeholders
- Make timely and effective decisions regarding support operations
- Understand and align operations and support strategies according to business needs
- Organize and present information effectively