CyberGen is a leading IT company dedicated to ensuring the highest level of information security and protecting our clients' sensitive data. We are committed to staying at the forefront of cybersecurity, and as part of our mission, we are seeking a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) to join our team.
As a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) at CyberGen, you will play a crucial role in designing, implementing, and maintaining our information security program. You will safeguard our client organization's data, systems, and networks against cyber threats and ensure industry standards and regulations compliance.
- Information Security Strategy: Develop, implement, and update the company's information security strategy and policies to protect against evolving cyber threats.
- Risk Assessment: Conduct regular risk assessments and vulnerability assessments to identify and mitigate security risks.
- Security Architecture: Design and maintain a robust security architecture, including firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and encryption protocols.
- Incident Response: Develop and maintain an incident response plan, including monitoring and responding to security incidents promptly.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with relevant industry standards and regulations (e.g., ISO 27001, NIST, GDPR), and stay up to date with changes in cybersecurity legislation.
- Security Awareness: Promote a culture of security awareness and train employees on best practices for information security.
- Security Monitoring: Implement and manage security monitoring tools and systems to detect and respond to threats in real-time.
- Access Control: Manage user access control, including user provisioning, authentication, and authorization.
- Security Audits: Coordinate and participate in security audits and assessments to validate the effectiveness of security controls.
- Vendor Management: Evaluate and monitor third-party vendors' security practices to ensure they meet our security standards.
- CISSP Certification: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification is required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field. A master’s degree in a relevant field is a plus.
- Experience: Minimum of [X] years of experience in information security, with a proven track record of managing and enhancing cybersecurity programs.
- Technical Skills: Proficiency in various security tools and technologies, including firewalls, antivirus, intrusion detection/prevention systems, SIEM solutions, and encryption.
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to assess security risks and recommend solutions.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with stakeholders, management, and external auditors.
- Team Player: Ability to work collaboratively in a team and lead cross-functional efforts to improve security.