CyberGen is an established security consulting and services provider with an expert technical staff around the globe. We specialize in all manner of cybersecurity solutions with diverse and broad experience in the industry
We are seeking a Support Engineer (L3) to join our team. This position is responsible for providing remote technical support to our clients. The ideal candidate is driven by technology evolution, a self-starter with exceptional problem-solving skills, deliver exceptional customer service, and the ability to resolve complex problems and implement solutions with little or no guidance.
This is a Full-time Remote Work from Home (WFH) position that will report to the Service Delivery Manager.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promptly respond to technology support issues on a 24x7x365 on-call rotation.
- General understanding of, and adherence to, Service Level Objectives (SLOs), Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and ticket escalation
- Acting as an escalation point for Level 2 technicians and addressing higher-level and more complex issues
- Provide technical designs that ensure systems meet significant quality, reliability, and service level requirements for cloud and on-premise environments
- Implementing, testing, and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Manage key back-end Windows based servers in VMware/Hyper-V environments
- Work closely with other architects and engineers to design and implement Active Directory/Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Intune, Azure IaaS and PaaS, and associated security features
- Align solutions with standards and best practices working with cross-functional engineering and consulting teams
- Ensure escalated tickets are documented in real-time and in accordance with Service Desk processes and quality standards
- Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Remote access solution design, implementation, and support for IPSEC/SSL VPN, Citrix, and Remote Desktop Services
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Assist other members of the Service Desk team as needed or directed
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working with server and/or desktop engineering support
- Proficient with Service Desk Documentation, Remote Monitoring/Management tools, and Ticketing Systems in order to accept and resolve service requests and incidents.
- Able to clearly and concisely document actions taken during ticket management lifecycle
- Strong ability to manage own time to fulfill tasks efficiently, in the correct priority, and to the required level of quality
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 products, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Office software
Advanced skills encompassing:
- Microsoft Server and Desktop OS configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Virtual Servers as VMWare and Hyper-V configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Microsoft Office 365 configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Active Directory (AD and Azure AD) and GPO configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Network (fundamental) configuration and troubleshooting skills
- General Linux system administration and automation skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision from direct manager
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly technical environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Preferred to hold active intermediate or advanced Microsoft, AWS, or equivalent technical certifications
- Other active intermediate or advanced certifications in related field
Home Office Requirements:
- High speed Internet access
- Private, secure workspace