The Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and overseeing a project from start to finish. The role is responsible for coordinating the efforts of cross-functional teams, with an understanding of various project management methodologies, and building an effective relationship with key project stakeholders. The Project Manager manages all project risks, to ensure they are identified, communicated, and mitigated.
- Identifying a project's goals, objectives, and scope and creating a project plan that outlines the tasks, timelines, and resources required.
- Developing and evaluating the project's success criteria and identifies areas for improvement in future projects.
- Prepares, provides, and presents clear, timely, and accurate Project Status Reports to management.
- Report project status to all project stakeholders (customers and internal)
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure that projects adhere to scope, schedule, and budget.
- Develop and maintain relationships with third-party resources, including vendors and partners.
- Assign and monitor project resources to ensure project efficiency and maximize deliverables.
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project goals and objectives.
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change.
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Managing project risks, contingency, and mitigation plans
- Required knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs)
- 3-5 years of related experience managing various-size projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and manage workload prioritization.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- PMP, PgMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certifications are required.