CyberGen, Inc. and/or its affiliates ("CyberGen", "we" or "us") respects and protects the privacy of our users ("you"). When the term "you" or "your" is used below, we refer to "you" as an individual, and you along with your end-users if you are a business entity.
This Policy applies to the personal information CyberGen collects and explains our practices and your choices related to such information.
This Policy also describes how CyberGen collects, uses, processes and discloses Personal Information that a user provides to us through this website, CyberGen.com (the "Site"), social media sites, marketing and business communications, as well as email messages we send to you, in connection with our marketing, information technology, and cyber security services (collectively, our "Services").
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect information or data about you or that can be used to identify you - such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, or other information or data (collectively, "Personal Information") when you choose to disclose Personal Information to us.
We may collect or receive Personal Information about you from other third parties, such as our clients, representatives and professional advisers, content providers, and public sources and records.
We may collect information that is more general in nature such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which enables us to identify your computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) network, which includes the World Wide Web. Your computer has an IP address, which is required for you to communicate with others via the Internet. Such general information may be collected from you whenever you access the site, whether you provide us with any other personal information.
We may also receive information about you from various social media platforms in which you engage. The information we may receive is governed by the privacy settings, policies, and/or procedures of the applicable social media platform and not by this Policy.
Our Site may contain links to other sites whose practices may be different than ours. You should consult the other sites' privacy policies, as we do not control the information submitted to, or collected by, these third parties. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
PRIVACY OF MINORS
In order to respect the privacy of minors, CyberGen does not knowingly collect, maintain or process Personal Information submitted on this Site by anyone under the age of 18. To the extent CyberGen collects Personal Information on minors in the context of one of the purposes mentioned in the Policy, CyberGen will only do so with the appropriate consent or as otherwise permitted under applicable laws.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides protection for residents across the European Union (EU). The GDPR applies to EU residents who visit our Site. Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Know how and why your information will be collected before it's collected;
- Know how and why your information will be collected after it's collected;
- Have your information corrected if it is not complete or inaccurate;
- Have your information permanently deleted;
- Prevent your information from being processed or used;
- Move, copy, or transfer personal information from one data controller to another, in a safe and secure way, in a commonly used and machine-readable format. This also includes the right to have the data transferred directly from one controller to another without the data subject having to handle the data, where technically possible;
- Object to having your data processed by third parties without your consent;
- Prevent your information from being included in direct marketing databases; and
- You have the right to demand human intervention rather than allowing the algorithm to make decisions about your personal information.
DELETING OR MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to statutory exclusions, you have the right to request that we delete the personal information that we have collected about you. You may submit a request for deletion by emailing us at the email below.
It has always been and remains the policy of CyberGen to preserve and protect confidential information. We reserve the right to revise this Policy to comply with applicable laws. If you have any questions about this Policy or the practices of this Site, or if you would like to provide comments, please contact us.
Nadia S. Akaweih, Esq.
Updated May 4, 2023